Re: [Savannah-hackers] Re: Project Approved

From: Elfyn McBratney
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] Re: Project Approved
Date: Sun, 12 Sep 2004 18:19:02 +0100

Hello Rob,

On Sun, Sep 12, 2004 at 10:16:12AM -0600, Rob Savoye wrote:
> address@hidden wrote:
>
> >Your project registration for Savannah has been approved.
> >Project Full Name:   GNU Alternate Energy System Designer
> >Project System Name: gnuae
> >Project page:        /projects/gnuae
> >
> >Please note, that it will take up to half an hour for the system to
> >be updated (CVS repository creation for instance) before your project
> >will be fully functional.
> >

>  I noticed that as of this morning, CVS still says "access denied".
> I've got a simple web page I was trying to checkin. I can't checkout the
> source tree at all.

Something has broken in our database<->system programs, which is causing
this.  We're looking into it right now and hope to have it fixed soon.

We'll keep everyone updated via this just-posted news item,
https://savannah.gnu.org/forum/forum.php?forum_id=3259.

>  I also discovered I can't create a mailing list, which looks to be
> disable for now. I was trying to create a list "gnuae" for project
> discussions.

Mailing list creation is currently not possible via the front-end.  We hope
to have an interface soon!

In the mean time, we can create lists for you and link them to your project
on Savannah.  If you could give us the names of the lists you would like
created, an email address for the -owner alias and a description to be
displayed on the projects' mailing list page.

Elfyn

--
Elfyn McBratney
beu on irc.freenode.net/savannah.[non]gnu.org

PGP Key ID: 0x456548B4
PGP Key Fingerprint:
  29D5 91BB 8748 7CC9 650F 31FE 6888 0C2A 4565 48B4