[Savannah-hackers] Biz Pro Reply now

From: Tucker Desmond
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] Biz Pro Reply now
Date: Mon, 13 Sep 2004 11:45:14 +0200

Greetings,

With warm heart I offer my friendship and greetings, and I hope this mail meets you in good time. I humbly ask that you take due consideration of its importance and the immense benefit it will be to you. My Name is Timothy Abbey, a special Aide of President Charles Taylor of Liberia.

As you may know the president was removed from office forcefully due to pressures and was granted a political assylum in Calabar by the Nigeria Government for security. At the height of the civil war during his administration we had to resort to a lot of trans-border Diamond sales in cash to raise funds for operations which were not accounted for. Most of this cash amounting to US$31,500,000 were taken out of Liberia hurriedly when he was dep! osed and deposited in the warehouse vaults of a classified Security company in Europe pending. Because of our present situation and the very need for true and solicited help with respect to Ex President Taylor.

Your assistance is needed to transfer/move these funds from its present location of deposit in Europe to another place or an account that you may hopefully provide. The reason for this is that plans are now underway to confiscate not only his known fixed assets but also all his liquid assets. I have been mandated to seek and find a reliable person, based overseas that is disposed to helping us hold the funds and invest the funds on our behalf. For this we are offering you 20% of total funds as benefit. Kindly contact me immediately by email

address@hidden and let me know your position.

Sincerely yours,

Timothy Abbey

address@hidden