[Savannah-hackers] [support #103375] cvs update autoconf and libtool ask

From: Michael J. Flickinger
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] [support #103375] cvs update autoconf and libtool asks for password
Date: Fri, 17 Sep 2004 14:14:15 -0400

This mail is an automated notification from the support tracker
 of the project: Savannah Administration.

[support #103375] Latest Modifications:

Changes by:
                Michael J. Flickinger <address@hidden>
                Fri 09/17/2004 at 18:05 (America/New_York)

            What     | Removed                   | Added
          Resolution | None                      | Done
         Assigned to | None                      | mjflick
              Status | Open                      | Closed

Fixed, it should accept your ssh keys again.

[support #103375] Full Item Snapshot:

Project: Savannah Administration
Submitted by: Alexandre Oliva
On: Fri 09/17/2004 at 13:05

Category:  Developer CVS

Original Submission:  I have checked out trees for autoconf and libtool, that I
used to cvs update daily.  As of a few days ago, the SSH
server has stopped accepting any of my registered SSH keys for authentication,
so cvs update asks for a password, and I've no idea of what password to use.
Would you please help figure out why the SSH keys that have been registered for
years, and that are still correct (at least in the Savannah web site), are no
longer being used?  Thanks,

Follow-up Comments

Date: Fri 09/17/2004 at 18:05       By: Michael J. Flickinger <mjflick>
Fixed, it should accept your ssh keys again.

Date: Fri 09/17/2004 at 17:33       By: Sven Herzberg <herzi>
Same with my webcvs of criawips.

CC List

CC Address                          | Comment
herzi --AT-- abi02 --DOT-- de       |

For detailed info, follow this link: