Re: [Savannah-hackers] submission of Koha Finland - savannah.nongnu.org

From: Antti J. Salminen
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] submission of Koha Finland - savannah.nongnu.org
Date: Sun, 19 Sep 2004 14:24:52 +0300

to, 2004-07-29 kello 05:07, Elfyn McBratney kirjoitti:

Hi,

> This site is in Finnish, which I, sadly, cannot understand a word of.
> Can you please reply with a URL where I can find your work, that
> is written in English?

Here's a page we've added about the project in english:
http://lib2.vaasa.fi/koha/english

You can also check this page's http://lib2.vaasa.fi/koha/tiedostot/
links for the initial translations (first one is the librarian
interface, second the OPAC and the third is an experiment with Koha's
CSS)

--
-Antti J. Salminen