[Savannah-hackers] Re: Savannah Project Approval [STK++]

From: Serge Iovleff
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] Re: Savannah Project Approval [STK++]
Date: Tue, 21 Sep 2004 16:58:45 +0200

Hi,
Sorry for the delay, a lot of job...

I modify the files and the project should meet your
recommendation. There is a new subproject called wxApriori.

The project name is STK++ (STKPP) under LGPL but I register
STK, I think.

For the OS, the project should be platform independant.
The subproject wxApriori works under linux and windows.

Have a look to
<http://www.iut-info.univ-lille1.fr/~iovleff/pub/Research/Softwares/stk.html>

best regards,
Serge Iovleff

--
Serge Iovleff
USTL - IUT "A"           | Tel: (33) 3 20 43 41 75/76