Re: [Savannah-hackers] Project submitted email not recieved

From: Vivek Varghese Cherian
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] Project submitted email not recieved
Date: Wed, 22 Sep 2004 23:24:28 +0400

On Wed, Sep 22, 2004 at 09:56:30AM +0100, Elfyn McBratney wrote:

>>>Afaik, the project has not been approved (please correct me if that's not
>>>the
>>>case - I don't see a mail stating that's it's been accepted).  We'll get to
>>>it and evaluate it (if needed) ASAP.

Thanks.Iam not talking of a project approval email here, but a email that
confirms that i have submitted the project titled "GNU-Malayalam
Project" at savannah.gnu.org.

btw,i use the nick "vivekvc" on freenode. Hope i can meet an
administrator soon and discuss the specifics of the project in detail.

Regards,

Vivek Varghese Cherian