[Savannah-hackers] [support #103341] (enhancement) mail forwarding for a

From: Elfyn McBratney
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] [support #103341] (enhancement) mail forwarding for address@hidden
Date: Sun, 26 Sep 2004 07:17:22 -0400

This mail is an automated notification from the support tracker
 of the project: Savannah Administration.

[support #103341] Latest Modifications:

Changes by:
                Elfyn McBratney <address@hidden>
'Date:
                Sun 09/26/2004 at 10:56 (Europe/London)

            What     | Removed                   | Added
              Status | Open                      | Closed
             Summary | mail forwarding           | (enhancement) mail
forwarding for address@hidden

This is going on our task list to be discussed by all admin staff & savannah
hackers.  We should have a decision in the next couple of weeks, or a month,
when we have a meeting on future work.

[support #103341] Full Item Snapshot:

Project: Savannah Administration
Submitted by: Jean-Yves Lefort
On: Wed 09/08/2004 at 16:38

Category:  Savannah website

Original Submission:  It would be nice to setup a mail server forwarding mail
sent to address@hidden to the user's mail account.

This way project maintainers could refer to address@hidden in the project's
documentation, and just change their email on Savannah when their real address
changes.

Follow-up Comments

Date: Sun 09/26/2004 at 10:56       By: Elfyn McBratney <beu>

Date: Thu 09/16/2004 at 21:07       By: Sylvain Beucler <Beuc>
This is a nice idea. We have to think about load/scalability issues and we'll
tell you.

For detailed info, follow this link:
<http://savannah.gnu.org/support/?func=detailitem&item_id=103341>

  Message sent via/by Savannah