[Savannah-hackers] submission of Chronicles of Tandalus - savannah.nongn

From: mtindal
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] submission of Chronicles of Tandalus - savannah.nongnu.org
Date: Tue, 28 Sep 2004 00:59:40 -0400

Michael Tindal <address@hidden> described the package as follows:
License: gpl
Other License: Documentation will be released under the GNU Free Documentation
License.  Certain modules within the MUD will be released using the GNU Lesser
General Public License.
Package: Chronicles of Tandalus
System name: cot
Type: non-GNU

The Chronicles of Tandalus project aims to create a free MUD codebase for
re-use to the MUD community.  Our goal is to explore and implement new
technologies we feel will benefit the MUD community at large.  Our primary
goals are to create complete GPL protocols which are similar in purpose to
existing MUD protocols.  In addition, the codebase will be designed as a
completely modular system, very different from existing codebases.  I do not
have a URL to give, however I can send some very prelimary C code if requested.
 The actual engine will be written in C++ using the Boost library.  It will be
designed to run primarily for GNU/Linux and later GNU/Hurd systems.  It should
run without changes on systems similar to GNU/Linux, such as FreeBSD.  Versions
for other operating systems will not be provided or supported.

Other Software Required:
Python
Boost
Boost-sandbox