[Savannah-hackers] [support #103416] Mailing list creation still pending

From: Anand Babu
Date: Wed, 29 Sep 2004 22:01:04 -0400

This mail is an automated notification from the support tracker
 of the project: Savannah Administration.

[support #103416] Full Item Snapshot:

Project: Savannah Administration
Submitted by: Anand Babu
On: Thu 09/30/2004 at 01:54

Category:  Project mailing lists

Original Submission:  I get the following error message:

Mailing list creation is temporarily not available. We need to work on some
parts of Savannah, such as new projects creation, and link back Mailman with
Savannah.

For detailed info, follow this link:
<http://savannah.gnu.org/support/?func=detailitem&item_id=103416>

  Message sent via/by Savannah