Re: [Savannah-hackers] submission of Hack the Gibson TERM - savannah.non

From: Alaska Subedi
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] submission of Hack the Gibson TERM -
Date: Mon, 04 Oct 2004 22:18:19 -0400

| Hi,
| I'm reviewing the project that you submitted at Savannah.
| address@hidden writes:
|  > A package was submitted to
|  > This mail was sent to address@hidden, address@hidden
|  > Thea DeSilva <address@hidden> described the package as
|  > License: gpl
|  > Other License:
|  > Package: Hack the Gibson TERM
|  > System name: hgterm
|  > Type: non-GNU
|  > hgterm (my project) is at the moment a opengl-based terminal
emulator. It aims to be an extention to x protocol. There are three
programs; ds, draws windows and generally handles input; WS, controls
windows and handles just about everthing else. In the future this will
look like an X server; TS, handles shell characters.
|  > A more detailed description is at along with
some code. The project is currently hosted by and I've
come to disagree with some of there views. Also, their web-site is just
really slow and frustrating to get around. I'd like to move the project

Thea wrote:
| Ok, I've made added the full GNU GPL v2 text as well as notices on every
| file.
| On Sun, 3 Oct 2004, asubedi wrote:

I have approved your project as non-GNU.

Alaska Subedi
Version: GnuPG v1.2.4 (GNU/Linux)