[Savannah-hackers] [support #103424] Creation of cvs-commit mailing list

From: Sylvain Beucler
Date: Wed, 06 Oct 2004 17:07:12 -0400

This mail is an automated notification from the support tracker
 of the project: Savannah Administration.

[support #103424] Latest Modifications:

Changes by:
                Sylvain Beucler <address@hidden>
'Date:
                Wed 10/06/2004 at 20:46 (Europe/Paris)

            What     | Removed                   | Added

[support #103424] Full Item Snapshot:

Project: Savannah Administration
Submitted by: Shigio Yamaguchi
On: Sat 10/02/2004 at 07:49

Category:  Project mailing lists

Original Submission:  Hi,
I would like to create new mailing list to receive an email
for each commit on the CVS Sources.

CVS repository:
        savannah.gnu.org:/cvsroot/global
mailing list name:
        address@hidden
project name:
        GNU GLOBAL (https://savannah.gnu.org/projects/global/)

Thank you in advance.

Follow-up Comments
------------------

Date: Wed 10/06/2004 at 20:46       By: Sylvain Beucler <Beuc>
Sorry for the delay. The mailing list global-commit is created now.

Date: Mon 10/04/2004 at 00:58       By: Shigio Yamaguchi <shigio>
Becase existing mailing lists were bug-global, help-global
and info-global, I thought that cvs-global was suitable.
However, I will follow a present method.
By the way, could you change 'cvs' to 'commit', that is,
'global-commit'?
Thank you!

Date: Sat 10/02/2004 at 09:32       By: Sylvain Beucler <Beuc>
For consistency with other GNU mailing lists, we would like the list to be
named "global-cvs". Is it ok for you?

For detailed info, follow this link:
<http://savannah.gnu.org/support/?func=detailitem&item_id=103424>

  Message sent via/by Savannah