Re: [Savannah-hackers] gnosys project problems

From: Sylvain Beucler
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] gnosys project problems
Date: Fri, 8 Oct 2004 23:20:53 +0200

Hello,

Believe it or not, we only received this request now. There must have
been quite some troubles in June in the mail server - I think some
configuration was changed around that date :/

On Sat, Jun 12, 2004 at 06:35:08PM +0530, Nagarjuna G. wrote:

> I wish to remind, and bring to your notice some problems.
>
> 1. waiting for a long time to get the id of my project changed from
> gnosys to gnowsys.  earlier I was told that this can be done only after
> all the urgent problems of the savannah website are solved.

I can do that now. Do you still want to change the name?

> 2. I want the gnowsys project to be a GNU project, it is presently
> registered as non-gnu.

I can forward your project description automatically to the GNU Eval
team so they evaluate your project for inclusion in GNU.

Or you can contact directly address@hidden
Also check http://www.gnu.org/evaluation/

> I am waiting since 2002.  Please suggest a solution.
>
> Should I register it as a new project to solve this problem?

Well, you are waiting since way before I started contributing to
Savannah.. It is a shame >(

--
Sylvain