[Savannah-hackers] [support #103448] I cannot attach an existing Mailing

From: Sylvain Beucler
Date: Sat, 09 Oct 2004 03:32:56 -0400

This mail is an automated notification from the support tracker
 of the project: Savannah Administration.

[support #103448] Latest Modifications:

Changes by:
                Sylvain Beucler <address@hidden>
'Date:
                Sat 10/09/2004 at 07:25 (Europe/Paris)

            What     | Removed                   | Added
              Status | Closed                    | Open

[support #103448] Full Item Snapshot:

Project: Savannah Administration
Submitted by: Shigio Yamaguchi
On: Fri 10/08/2004 at 06:42

Category:  Savannah website

Original Submission:  I have an mailing list named 'global-commit' which is
listed in lists.gnu.org:

I want to attach the mailing list to my project but I cannot do it.
In admin menu, I saw the following form:

        List name (all the public lists)        [global-commit]
        List Administrative Password            [*************]
        [Attach to global]

I don't know 'List Administrative Password'. So, I use my savanha pass word.
When I select the '[Attach to global]' bottom, following messages was displayed.

---------------------------
Warning: fopen(): php_network_getaddresses: getaddrinfo failed: Name or service
/frontend/php/mail/admin/index.php on line 452

Warning:
fopen(http://199.232.76.166/mailman/sfverify?list=global-commit&password=****************):
failed to open stream: No such file or directory in
/frontend/php/mail/admin/index.php on
line 452

Unable to open remote file.
---------------------------

Note: above ********** is pass word.

What is the 'List Administrative Password'?
What should I do?

Follow-up Comments
------------------

Date: Sat 10/09/2004 at 00:46       By: Shigio Yamaguchi <shigio>
Thank you.
By the way, I would like to customize the mailing list but I could not do it.
When I go to the following page, I was required 'List Administrator Password'.

<http://lists.gnu.org/mailman/admin/global-commit>

Global-commit Administrator Authentication

List Administrator Password: [                       ]
                [Let me in...]

I don't know my 'List Administrator Password'.
What should I do?

Date: Fri 10/08/2004 at 19:15       By: Michael J. Flickinger <mjflick>
Currently, mailing lists need to be linked manually from Savannah's backend.
Thus, it can not be done from the web interface.

I linked global-commit to your project, gnu global.

For detailed info, follow this link:
<http://savannah.gnu.org/support/?func=detailitem&item_id=103448>

  Message sent via/by Savannah
  http://savannah.gnu.org/