Re: [Savannah-hackers] submission of TK-707 - a midi drum sequencer - sa

From: Alaska Subedi
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] submission of TK-707 - a midi drum sequencer - savannah.gnu.org
Date: Sat, 9 Oct 2004 12:34:51 -0400

address@hidden writes:
 > A package was submitted to savannah.gnu.org
 >

 > Pierre Saramito <address@hidden> described the package as follows:
 > License: gpl
 > Other License:
 > Package: TK-707 - a midi drum sequencer
 > System name: tk707
 > Type: non-GNU

 > I would like to advise free availability of a midi drum sequencer TK-707,
 > which uses the ALSA sequencer API. Its operation is based on
 > the TR-606, TR-707 etc. rhythm composers from Roland a few years back.
 >
 > Its at version 0.7, i.e. incomplete, but has sufficient functionality
 > to create patterns & tracks, then replay them to an external midi
 > device (tested with TR-707 & D-110). Tracks can also be exported
 > in MFF format for replay by playmidi (Takashi Iwai), pmidi & melplay
 > (Steve Ratcliffe).
 >
 > TK-707 is available for download from
 >     http://www-lmc.imag.fr/lmc-edp/Pierre.Saramito/tk707/
 > and I'm keen for feedback & suggestions.
 >
 > Debian package is available in stable, testing and unstable versions.
 >

 > Other Software Required:
 > none.
 >
 > Other Comments:
 > Using CVS will improve the development of the project.

The files in the tarball do not have copyright and permission-to-copy
notices. All file larger than 10 lines should include such
notices. For more information, please see
http://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl-howto.html and
http://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl-fa.html#WhyMustIInclude.

Please address this issue and we will approve your project for
inclusion in Savannah.

Regards,

Alaska Subedi