Re: [Savannah-hackers] submission of japitools - savannah.nongnu.org

From: Stuart Ballard
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] submission of japitools - savannah.nongnu.org
Date: Mon, 11 Oct 2004 13:27:06 -0400

Stuart Ballard wrote:
I'll read that URL and fix it.

Please address this issue and I will approve your project for
inclusion in Savannah.

I've changed all the copyright notices to 2000,2002,2003,2004. I've also fixed all occurences of my old email address which no longer works.

Once the project is up on Savannah I'll put out a new release with the updated copyright strings. Is that okay?

Stuart.

--
Stuart Ballard, Senior Web Developer
NetReach, Inc.