[Savannah-hackers] [support #103299] Reset old account email, delete dup

From: Sylvain Beucler
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] [support #103299] Reset old account email, delete duplicate accounts
Date: Tue, 12 Oct 2004 04:47:41 -0400

This mail is an automated notification from the support tracker
 of the project: Savannah Administration.

[support #103299] Latest Modifications:

Changes by:
                Sylvain Beucler <address@hidden>
'Date:
                Tue 10/12/2004 at 08:40 (Europe/Paris)

I guess I'd rather remove leandro and leandrod instead.

[support #103299] Full Item Snapshot:

Project: Savannah Administration
Submitted by: Leandro G Faria Corcete Dutra
On: Tue 08/24/2004 at 21:59

Category:  None

Original Submission:  I just registered, to discover I had indeed two older
accounts, leandro and leandrod, already created.

I can’t get passwords for them, supposedly they point to older email accounts I
can’t access anymore.

Would it be too much of a trouble to reset leandro’s email account to
address@hidden, so that I can request a new PW hash?  After that I’d request
deletion of both ldutra and leandro.

Thanks in advance.

Follow-up Comments
------------------

Date: Tue 10/12/2004 at 08:40       By: Sylvain Beucler <Beuc>
I guess I'd rather remove leandro and leandrod instead.

Date: Fri 10/01/2004 at 21:36       By: Sylvain Beucler <Beuc>
User leandro's e-mail address changed.

Since 'ldutra' is now part of project 'www', can you ask its admins to add
leandro instead, and remove ldutra? I would remove the leandrod and ldutra once
that is done.

Date: Thu 09/30/2004 at 19:23       By: Leandro G Faria Corcete Dutra <ldutra>
Em Qua, 2004-09-29 às 10:32, Sylvain Beucler escreveu:
> If you still care about this issue

        Yes, I do.  I hope to get a job soon and thus be able to help in the
translations as I had planned to.

        Perhaps I should just let it pass, but I am really meticulous.

> try to prove that ldutra is the same as leandro and leandrod, or that
> all those accounts refer to "Leandro G Faria Corcete Dutra". You could
> point me to mailing archives containing your 2 e-mails, for example.

        OK, here it goes:

        You can check
http://www.google.com.br/search?hl=pt-BR&ie=UTF-8&q=leandrod%40amdocs.com&btnG=Pesquisa+Google&meta=
 – but perhaps a better bet is
http://lists.debian.org/debian-user-portuguese/2001/05/msg00167.html, where you
do see both my old Amdocs address which I unfortunately used to register both
leandro and leandrod, and one of my current addresses, which you can find at my
current homepage below at my sig.  You can check this address is really mine
for example with the Wayback Machine at
http://web.archive.org/web/20030421165010/geocities.yahoo.com.br/lgcdutra/cv.pt_BR.html
 and http://web.archive.org/web/*/http://terravista.pt./Enseada/1989/.

        Hope this is enough.  If not, I guess I’d give up.

> I am open to suggestions - that's what I meant in my last mail.

        Sorry for not taking the hint!

        And thanks for your attention, you’re really going the extra mile with
me!

Date: Wed 09/29/2004 at 13:32       By: Sylvain Beucler <Beuc>
If you still care about this issue, try to prove that ldutra is the same as
leandro and leandrod, or that all those accounts refer to "Leandro G Faria
Corcete Dutra". You could point me to mailing archives containing your 2
e-mails, for example. I am open to suggestions - that's what I meant in my last
mail.

Date: Thu 09/09/2004 at 12:00       By: Leandro G Faria Corcete Dutra <ldutra>
Tried to send this by email a few days ago, didn’t notice it was a
address@hidden address.

Em Sáb, 2004-09-04 às 12:08, Sylvain Beucler escreveu:
> Sorry for the delay; we had to tackle with some more urgent issues.

        No problem, I can most certainly understand that.  Right now I myself
am tackling the most urgent issue of getting a new job.

> We need a way to authentify you.

        OK.

> I suggest you send me an e-mail with a GPG-signed message, using a
> publicly available GPG key of yours.

        I must have a GPG or PGP key stored somewhere, but never used it.  So I
guess that even if I found it (or generated a new one) and published it at the
Web, it wouldn’t serve much as far as authentication goes.

> If you do not have a GPG key, reply so we can try to find another way.

        At your service!

Date: Sat 09/04/2004 at 15:09       By: Sylvain Beucler <Beuc>
Sorry for the delay; we had to tackle with some more urgent issues.

We need a way to authentify you.
I suggest you send me an e-mail with a GPG-signed message, using a publicly
available GPG key of yours.

If you do not have a GPG key, reply so we can try to find another way.

CC List
-------

CC Address                          | Comment
beuc --AT-- beuc --DOT-- net        |
ldutra                              |

For detailed info, follow this link:
<http://savannah.gnu.org/support/?func=detailitem&item_id=103299>