Re: [Savannah-hackers] submission of Oxygen Oberon-2 Compiler - savannah

From: Alaska Subedi
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] submission of Oxygen Oberon-2 Compiler - savannah.gnu.org
Date: Fri, 15 Oct 2004 01:33:56 -0400

Rob Linwood wrote:
On Sun, 10 Oct 2004 14:06:31 -0400, Alaska Subedi <address@hidden> wrote:

[...]

The source files lack appropriate copyright and permission-to-copy
notices. All file more than 10 lines should have such notices. For
more information please see http://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl-howto.html
and
http://www.gnu.org/prep/maintain/html_node/Copyright-Notices.html#Copyright-Notices.

Hi, I've added appropriate notices to all the files.  The new source
tatball is available at http://sparkle.yhbt.org/~rob/oxygen-src.tar.gz

Hi,

The copyright notices have `(C)' missing. Also, ox.c and init.c
have the notices missing.

Please correct the notices and I will approve your project for
inclusion in Savannah.

Regards,

Alaska Subedi