[Savannah-hackers] Re: homepage.fr_FR at Savannah

From: Mathieu Roy
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] Re: homepage.fr_FR at Savannah
Date: Sun, 17 Oct 2004 10:38:11 +0200

Sylvain Beucler <address@hidden> tapota :

> Hi,
>
> I plan to update these translation for quite a while; since I do not
> do so, I removed them. I'll add them back when my translator skills
> will need practive again :)

Ok,

But that was only two words a bit confusing since recent evolution of
Savane/Savannah. :)

  | General Homepage:           http://yeupou.coleumes.org/             |
  | Computing Homepage:         http://alberich.coleumes.org/           |
  | Not a native english speaker:                                       |
  |     http://stock.coleumes.org/doc.php?i=/misc-files/flawed-english  |