Re: [Savannah-hackers] submission of iiufrgs - savannah.nongnu.org

From: Sylvain Beucler
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] submission of iiufrgs - savannah.nongnu.org
Date: Sun, 17 Oct 2004 11:03:27 +0200

Hello,

We did receive your submission, but we wanted some legal advice from
the FSF's GNU GPL Compliance Lab.

Unfortunately the Lab has some backlog at the moment and is not able
to reply to us with the usual quick response time :/

So we did not forget about your submission, we just need time to
process it.

I sent a mail to the FSF to check when we can get the usual reply time
again.

Thanks for your patience,

--
Sylvain