Re: [Savannah-hackers] Re: Preliminary code for moppa

From: Xavier Nicolovici
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] Re: Preliminary code for moppa
Date: Sun, 17 Oct 2004 23:28:09 +0200

As we have not had a response from you, we have deleted your project
from the pending queue.  If you would still like to have your project
hosted at Savannah, please re-submit it for evaluation.

Regards,

Xavier Nicolovici

Xavier Nicolovici wrote:

In order to release your project properly and unambiguously under the GPL, please place copyright notices and permission-to-copy
statements at the beginning of every file of source code.

For your reference, here's the preferred header:

   <one line to give the program's name and a brief idea of what it
    does.>
   Copyright (C) <year>  <name of author>

   (at your option) any later version.

   Foundation, Inc., 59 Temple Place, Suite 330, Boston,
   MA 02111-1307  USA

Additional instructions are available from
http://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl-howto.html.

The GPL FAQ explains why these procedures must be followed.
http://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl-faq.html

Also, the address of the FSF has changed, and is now:

 59 Temple Place, Suite 330
 Boston, MA  02111-1307
 USA

Please include an updated version of the GPL
(http://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl.txt) in your archive (in COPYING).

If you are willing to make the changes mentioned above, please provide
us with an URL to an updated tarball of your project.  Upon review, we
will reconsider your project for inclusion in Savannah.

Regards,

Xavier Nicolovici

hi, I am sending a tarball with moppa code for preliminary inspection. Please let me know if anything is out of free-software standards

Thanks

luciano