Re: [Savannah-hackers] submission of Midnight Express - savannah.gnu.org

From: Jonathan Gonzalez V.
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] submission of Midnight Express - savannah.gnu.org
Date: Mon, 18 Oct 2004 13:30:15 -0300

James Bergstra <address@hidden> writes:

> Hi Jonathan,
>
> Here are two links, and source code attached.
>
> http://www-etud.iro.umontreal.ca/~bergstrj/midexpr.html    (description)
> http://www-etud.iro.umontreal.ca/~bergstrj/me.c            (source code)
>
> I just verified that the file me.c compiles and runs, but segfaults when
> you change directory.  The code is laughably incomplete, but I hope it
> satisfies this legal demand.
>
> Also, could you change the internal project name to midexpr since
> mexpress is taken?
>
> Regards,

Hi James Bergstra,

I read your new description, I get just this me.c file and dosn't the
file doesn't have the Copyright Notices an License Notices, you can
check this URL to learn how to use the GPL license:

      http://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl-howto.html

You should consider make the package of your source code to catch
potential license problems with the package.

The system name was changed from mexpress to midexpr.

Regards