RE: [Savannah-hackers] problem in downloading CVS repositry of Bison

From: Monika Chaddha
Subject: RE: [Savannah-hackers] problem in downloading CVS repositry of Bison
Date: Tue, 19 Oct 2004 11:28:36 +0530

Thanks a lot for the reply. I am successful in downloading bison now.

When I tried again than I was getting the same error again.

Error: "ssh: Temporary failure in name resolution"

The address "" was not getting determined so I again
tried by using IP address "" instead of "".

I got successful download without any warning or error

Thanks & Regards
Monika Chaddha