Re: [Savannah-hackers] Re: submission of IAS Accounting - savannah.gnu.o

From: Jonathan Gonzalez V.
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] Re: submission of IAS Accounting - savannah.gnu.org
Date: Sun, 24 Oct 2004 13:58:33 -0300

Nigel Kukard <address@hidden> writes:

Hi Nigel Kukard:

> The only files I know about that don't have it in is the test.php file
> and the pgsql schema file, correct?

Yes theses files doesn't have a Copyright and License Notice.

>>With this change your project will be approved as non-gnu and then we
>>will send an e-mail to GNU-Eval.
>>

> Ok, cool.... would the GNU team consider an application written in php
> to be included in GNU?

We are not the GNU Eval team, so we cannot tell you if the will
consider the application or not, but you submitted the project with
"Type: GNU" and not with "Type: non-GNU", that's why we will send an
e-mail with your submission to GNU Eval team and after this you will
start to speak with the GNU Eval team.

We wait for your updated tarball with the license problem fixed.

Regards.