Re: [Savannah-hackers] submission of MetaDB - Database metadata retrieva

From: Sylvain Beucler
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] submission of MetaDB - Database metadata retrieval - savannah.nongnu.org
Date: Mon, 25 Oct 2004 20:32:28 +0200

Hi,

Your notices are not complete (they lack the
"You should have received a copy of the GNU Lesser General Public
License along with this library; if not, write to the Free Software
Foundation, Inc., 59 Temple Place, Suite 330, Boston, MA 02111-1307
USA"
part, see http://www.gnu.org/licenses/lgpl.html#SEC4 and
http://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl-howto.html).

Also, a few files lack such notices.

Since your project works with the free Mono compiler, it can be hosted
at Savannah.

Just fix the issues above, and we will approve your project.

--
Sylvain