[Savannah-hackers] [Savannah] ias-acc want to be a GNU package

From: savannah-hackers
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] [Savannah] ias-acc want to be a GNU package
Date: Tue, 26 Oct 2004 01:47:51 -0400

Hi,

The following project was submitted to Savannah. It needs evaluation to
become a GNU package, can you give it a look, please ?

Submitter: <address@hidden>
Project Full Name:  IAS Accounting
Project System Name:  ias-acc
License:  gpl
Approval URL: https://savannah.gnu.org/admin/groupedit.php?group_id=6938
Accounting)

This project is an attempt to create a client-server based accounting package
which support as many of the commercial packages features.

The server is designed in php, using xmlrpc over ssl as its communications
protocol to the clients. The server also uses a database abstraction layer so
it will support any database php supports. It runs on any system php runs on.

The clients package can be written in any language or toolkit, all it has to do
is communicate via a well documented xmlrpc library to the server. The client
package we will include will be firstly web-based, and the second one will be
written using the gtk+ toolkit.

The chosen license for all our projects is GNU GPL. (thanks Richard!)

SVN Repository: http://svn.linuxrulz.org

No website yet :(

 -- the Savannah admin

  Message sent via/by Savannah