Re: [Savannah-hackers] submission of XrossTabCompiler - savannah.nongnu.

From: Alaska Subedi
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] submission of XrossTabCompiler - savannah.nongnu.org
Date: Tue, 02 Nov 2004 01:44:04 -0500

address@hidden wrote:

Neil Xavier D    Souza <address@hidden> described the package as follows:
License: gpl
Other License: Package: XrossTabCompiler
System name: xtcc
Type: non-GNU

Hi, The software Im developing is a Market Research tool for Tabulation. The program is supposed to be a compiler although right now it works as an interpreter. You may have heard of a similar proprietary package called quantum - this is similar in functionality - but I want to get rid of all the things I find irritating. The syntax language is quite different - the edit section input is much like 'C' , and the tabulation section has human understandable names for keywords. There is a yacc grammar for each of the 3 input sections - and naturally Im also using lex ( flex actually). The project is coded in C++. The project is working although not completely functional and generates tables, and some other reports. The code is not hosted anywhere and I would like to mail you my code. As per your instructions above I will send you a separate email - about whom to mail it to.
Other Software Required:
My program uses yacc, flex, make ( but they are freely available on my
GNU/LINUX system

Other Comments:

Please send it to me (address@hidden, and if I do not respond to
your email withing two days please knock on my door with more emails :).

Thanks,

Alaska subedi