[Savannah-hackers] [support #103529] FreePOOMA wants freepooma-devel ml

From: Sylvain Beucler
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] [support #103529] FreePOOMA wants freepooma-devel ml
Date: Wed, 03 Nov 2004 12:52:29 -0500

This mail is an automated notification from the support tracker
 of the project: Savannah Administration.

[support #103529] Latest Modifications:

Changes by:
                Sylvain Beucler <address@hidden>
'Date:
                mer 03.11.2004 at 17:43 (Europe/Paris)

It seems it was some maildirs. A bit of hacking, as well as using formail, did
the trick :)

[support #103529] Full Item Snapshot:

Project: Savannah Administration
Submitted by: Richard Guenther
On: mar 02.11.2004 at 09:32

Category:  Project mailing lists

Original Submission:  As the subject says.  I guess as long as mailinglist
creation is not possible via the web admin interface you guys need to do that
manually.  Or just tell me to wait :)

Thanks,
Richard.

Follow-up Comments