Re: [Savannah-hackers] Is web upload working right?

From: jemarch
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] Is web upload working right?
Date: Tue, 9 Nov 2004 00:54:26 +0100

    > I guess some troubles with the cron job.
    > Thanks.
    It's fixed.
    Sorry, the script that triggers the first webpage update seems to fail
    sometimes. We will look into this soon.

Many thanks!

I will abuse of your competence for two questions more:

1) gnu-gv is actually the good old `gv' program. I used the `gnu-gv'
   name because savannah refused to create a project with a
   two-letters name. I seen that such projects exists (the `ed'

   Would be posible to get a `gv' project? Most people will look for
   `gv' and not for 'gnu-gv'.

   If not, i will ask for aliast gnu-gv -> gv for both webpage and ftp

2) I seen the "mailing list creation temporary unavailable" message on
   savannah. What is the time estimation for create new lists?

José E. Marchesi <address@hidden>

GNU No es Unix!
GNU España