[Savannah-hackers] project registatration

From: gunther heppner
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] project registatration
Date: Tue, 9 Nov 2004 20:13:47 +0100 (MET)

dear savannah-hackers,

... i intend to register a software project on your server. while i was
trying this i was asked for a url to my source code. unfortunately i can
only send you the code by email. could you please tell me the contact
details where i can send the code to? meanwhile should i go on with the
registration (description and so on ...) of the project or should i wait
until you evaluated the code?

cheers gunther. :-)

GMX DSL-Netzanschluss + Tarif zum supergünstigen Komplett-Preis!