[Savannah-hackers] [support #103554] Signed files not appearing in downl

From: Chad C. Walstrom
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] [support #103554] Signed files not appearing in download area
Date: Wed, 10 Nov 2004 20:28:39 -0500

This mail is an automated notification from the support tracker
 of the project: Savannah Administration.

[support #103554] Full Item Snapshot:

Project: Savannah Administration
Submitted by: Chad C. Walstrom
On: Thu 11/11/2004 at 01:22

Category:  General upload ( &amp; savannah)

Original Submission:  I uploaded two files this morning, the release tarball
for gnats and it's detached signature file.  Neither have showed up in the
public download area for the project.  I've just re-uploaded the files, "just
in case"...  My gpg key has been in Savannah for months.  Any idea why this
isn't working?

For detailed info, follow this link: