Re: [Savannah-hackers] submission of Free Beltane 1 - savannah.nongnu.or

From: Sylvain Beucler
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] submission of Free Beltane 1 -
Date: Thu, 11 Nov 2004 18:42:38 +0100

I have approved your project.  You will receive an automated e-mail
containing detailed information about the approval.

(Just in case you're not familiar with Savannah):
When finding the new maintainer, give him admin privileges using the
project web interface, and unsubscribe yourself from the project.

I trust you for taking care of legal issues before to import the code
at Savannah :)