Re: [Savannah-hackers] submission of SMS Gate - savannah.gnu.org

From: Sylvain Beucler
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] submission of SMS Gate - savannah.gnu.org
Date: Thu, 11 Nov 2004 20:50:10 +0100

> ruslanti <address@hidden> a décrit le projet comme suit :
> Licence: gpl
> Autre Licence:
> Paquet: SMS Gate
> Nom système: esms
> Type: GNU

> SMS Gate with server and manage application.
>
> Dépendances logicielles:
> Tapestry
> Hibernate
> log4j

We need a detailed technical description that specifies such
requirements as programming languages and external libraries.  It
should be at least one-half a page.

Please register your project again and include an (perhaps temporary)
URL pointing to the source code.  The description you gave when
registering will not be read by the general public.  If you are still
concerned with privacy, however, you can forward the code to us by
email.

We wish to review your source code, even if it is not functional, to
catch potential legal issues early.

For example, to release your program properly under the GPL you must
include a copyright notice and permission-to-copy statements at the
beginning of every file of source code.  This is explained in
http://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl-howto.html.  Our review would help
catch potential omissions such as these.

Please register your project once more with the changes mentioned above.

The re-registration URL found in our acknowledgment of your earlier
registration will direct you to the proper location where you can
re-register your project.

Sylvain