[Savannah-hackers] [support #103563] wesnoth-dev mailing list for wesnot

From: Isaac Clerencia
Date: Fri, 12 Nov 2004 13:01:42 -0500

This mail is an automated notification from the support tracker
 of the project: Savannah Administration.

[support #103563] Latest Modifications:

Changes by:
                Isaac Clerencia <address@hidden>
'Date:
                Fri 11/12/2004 at 17:55 (GMT)

Ok, contact me when you need help with the web UI, I'll let you know if I can
help you then.

BTW, I'm having problems with the mailing list,
according to the message I received:
  address@hidden

But that user still doesn't exists:
<address@hidden>: host mx10.gnu.org[199.232.76.166] said: 550 unknown user (in
reply to RCPT TO command)

Best regards

[support #103563] Full Item Snapshot:

Project: Savannah Administration
Submitted by: Isaac Clerencia
On: Fri 11/12/2004 at 12:53

Category:  Project mailing lists

Original Submission:  We would like to have a mailing list to coordinate
Wesnoth development.

The project name is "wesnoth", the list name would be "wesnoth-dev"

Best regards

Follow-up Comments
------------------

Date: Fri 11/12/2004 at 16:41       By: Sylvain Beucler <Beuc>
There is no way to erase files and create directories at the moment. Sebastian
has been working on the web interface, and I will work on the backend part when
I'm done with the merge of our local changes with Savane (the upgrade should be
done by the end of the month).

Meanwhile, you can ask us to perform the changes you want (I removed foo*, btw).

I will contact you again when we'll actively work on the web ui, you'll just
tell us if you are able to help at this moment, ok?

Date: Fri 11/12/2004 at 16:13       By: Isaac Clerencia <isaaccp>
It seems to work ok:
http://savannah.nongnu.org/download/wesnoth/

But is there a way to:
* erase files
* create directories

Thank you for your help

PS. I thought it didn't worked at all, but may be I still can help you with the
web interface

Date: Fri 11/12/2004 at 15:59       By: Sylvain Beucler <Beuc>
The system appears properly configured for you (the only admin who set up a GPG
key to his account) to upload files in the download area.

I'm sorry you believed it was not working site-wide :/

In the case it is still not working for project 'wesnoth', could you attach a
short test file along with its signature, so I can test and see what's wrong?

I also created address@hidden

You should, if not already, notify Gna! (address@hidden) of your decision.

Date: Fri 11/12/2004 at 15:20       By: Isaac Clerencia <isaaccp>
Hi, Beuc.

After talking with other developers, we have agreed that moving to another site
would not be an easy switch. So I think we'll stay in Savannah.

The only problem we have with Savannah is the file uploads as they haven't
worked during last months. So I have just thought that may be I can help you a
bit with that issue.

How can I help you to fix that?

Date: Fri 11/12/2004 at 13:46       By: Isaac Clerencia <isaaccp>
Yes, you're right.

We should make a decision first.

Best regards

Date: Fri 11/12/2004 at 13:05       By: Sylvain Beucler <Beuc>
I see no problem creating it, but first, can you clarify the status of the
'wesnoth' Gna! account? Both Savannah and Gna! would like to know where the
development will eventually occur - and hence, which account will be kept.

For detailed info, follow this link:
<http://savannah.gnu.org/support/?func=detailitem&item_id=103563>

  Message sent via/by Savannah
  http://savannah.gnu.org/