[Savannah-hackers] submission of CLake - savannah.gnu.org

From: matt . kurjanowicz
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] submission of CLake - savannah.gnu.org
Date: Fri, 12 Nov 2004 16:28:54 -0500

A package was submitted to savannah.gnu.org

Matt Kurjanowicz <address@hidden> described the package as follows:
License: gpl
Other License:
Package: CLake
System name: clake
Type: GNU

CLake attempts to be a cross-platform project management tool for programs and
libraries written in ANSI Common Lisp.  It also hopes to incorporate linking
functionality to allow for programs written in LISP to be executed just as
programs written in C.

As part of CLake, a library ANSI Common Lisp routines will be written that fill
the gap of file parsing that is lacking in the Free domain.

Development is just beginning on the project, and as such there is not much
code written for this project.  However, as the project is being prototyped, I
am happy to E-Mail a tar archive of the source code at any point to any
administrator.

At the moment all code is written by only Matthew D. Kurjanowicz, but any other
contributions will be signed over to the project and the paperwork documented.

Other Software Required:
My program only requires the use of a ANSI Compliant Common Lisp interpriter.
The code works for example in CLISP (http://clisp.cons.org/), and Steel Bank
Common Lisp (http://sbcl.sourceforge.net/).

Other Comments:

  Message sent via/by Savannah