[Savannah-hackers] Re: Review of Savannah Project: clax

From: Michael Casadevall
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] Re: Review of Savannah Project: clax
Date: Fri, 12 Nov 2004 21:41:32 -0500

Hi,

I have approved your project.  You will receive an automated e-mail
containing detailed information about the approval.

Regards,
Michael

On Nov 11, 2004, at 7:48 AM, David Arroyo Menéndez wrote:

Ok, a lot of thanks Michael for your time and explanations I'm trying to
do that our code to be according to "How to Apply These Terms to Your
New Programs" but I've doubts still.

The objective of our software is a lisp library to can use intelligent
agents. I've included a copyright note in all files (code and probes).
Is necessary to do something more?

Thanks again.