[Savannah-hackers] [Savannah] xsed want to be a GNU package

From: savannah-hackers
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] [Savannah] xsed want to be a GNU package
Date: Sat, 13 Nov 2004 16:40:36 -0500

Hi,

The following project was submitted to Savannah. It needs evaluation to
become a GNU package, can you give it a look, please ?

Submitter: <address@hidden>
Project Full Name:  XSed - a Tutor for Sed and Regular Expre
Project System Name:  xsed
License:  gpl
Approval URL: https://savannah.gnu.org/admin/groupedit.php?group_id=7023
was involved was about a tutor program for Regular Expressions and Sed.
Basically i used the original GNU Sed source code and put a graphical user
interface on top of it using GTK. The software was developed on Debian Linux.
Now me and my former supervisor are interested in a further improvement and
development of the project. i also think it could become a quite useful tool
for people who start using Sed and Regular Expressions for text editing. GNU
would be a good platform to publish the software.
Unfortunately i have no possibility at the moment to put the source code on a
server. But i can send you the code by email.
There shouldn't be any dependencies to non free software as the project is only
based on GNU Sed 3.02 and Gtk 1.2 (Gimp Tool Kit) or higher.
Please let me know where i can send the source code. My email is address@hidden

 -- the Savannah admin

  Message sent via/by Savannah
  http://savannah.nongnu.org/