[Savannah-hackers] Re: freakware submission

From: Alaska Subedi
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] Re: freakware submission
Date: Tue, 16 Nov 2004 01:54:58 -0500

I forgot to add that your project will approved as non-GNU at the
moment. In order to evaluate it as a GNU package, we need more
information - a clear description of the design and plans for the whole
package, and preferably part of the code.

When those things are ready, write to address@hidden to ask for
an evaluation of your project for inclusion in GNU.

Thanks,

Alaska Subedi

Adrian Punga wrote:
It will be a FreeBSD kernel fork and utilities to make it more Linux
like. The window manager could be a separate project but they will
both be very integrated meaning that the X windows applications coming
with the WM will be specific to this FreeBSD fork.