Re: [Savannah-hackers] submission of 'aroundme', Barnraiser´s social ne

From: Alaska Subedi
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] submission of 'aroundme', Barnraiser´s social networki - savannah.gnu.org
Date: Wed, 17 Nov 2004 20:22:09 -0500

Tom Calthrop wrote:
| Hi Alaska,
|
| Please find attached a new version of 'aroundme' containing the changes
| listed below.
|
| To summerize, we have:
| 1. removed all gif images (replaced with png's)
| 2. added the header to all files
| 3. added the copying.txt file
|
| Please read the readme.txt file regarding "copying". If you are uphappy
| with the text here, please advise on how we should write it. What we are
| trying to say is "you can remove or keep our logos when you distribute,
| but you are not allowed to alter our logo images as they are trademarked".

Hi Tom,

We have not had the issue of trademark logo so we've asked rms and
address@hidden for clarification. However, I am going to approve
this project. I don't think the inclusion of the logo should be
a problem but can you remove it until everything is clarified?

The files in the ../texts/ folder seem to be canned messages. Can put
a README file in that folder noting that those files are copyright to
Barnraiser and include the same licence-to-copy blurb?

Thanks for the patience :)

Regards,
Alaska Subedi

http://www.gnu.org/prep/maintain/html_node/License-Notices.html#License-Notices