[Savannah-hackers] [support #103545] how to desubscribe/suspend email gr

From: Michael Casadevall
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] [support #103545] how to desubscribe/suspend email gracefully?
Date: Wed, 17 Nov 2004 21:33:56 -0500

This mail is an automated notification from the support tracker
 of the project: Savannah Administration.

[support #103545] Latest Modifications:

Changes by:
                Michael Casadevall <address@hidden>
'Date:
                Thu 11/18/2004 at 02:28 (EST)

            What     | Removed                   | Added
              Status | Open                      | Closed

This item has been closed since we haven't recevied a response from you. Please
feel free to open a new item at your convience

[support #103545] Full Item Snapshot:

Project: Savannah Administration
Submitted by: Patrick Middleton
On: Mon 11/08/2004 at 11:04

Category:  Savannah website

Original Submission:  I needed to participate in a particular project for a
bit, so I signed up.  That need has now ended.  I'm still getting mail from
Savannah.

I can:
(1) change my email address, so that all mail sent to me bounces or
(2) work about 120 different checkboxes in the "configure notifications" page or
(3) wait for someone to implement a global "send me no email" feature.

Follow-up Comments
------------------

Date: Thu 11/18/2004 at 02:28       By: Michael Casadevall <sonicmctails>

Date: Mon 11/08/2004 at 19:56       By: Michael Casadevall <sonicmctails>
It appears that you are subscribed to one of the projects mail lists as
Savannah doesn't currently have any other automatic mail notification features.
The mail lists use a email account, and you need to unscrible from them. You
can tell if an email if from a mailing list if it starts like this:

[*list name*] *subject*

and it's from @[non]gnu.org. Unscirbation information is available in the
mailing list of the project page.

Date: Mon 11/08/2004 at 19:55       By: Michael Casadevall <sonicmctails>
It appears that you are subscribed to one of the projects mail lists as
Savannah doesn't currently have any other automatic mail notification features.
The mail lists use a email account, and you need to unscrible from them. You
can tell if an email if from a mailing list if it starts like this:

[*list name*] *subject*

and it's from @[non]gnu.org. Unscirbation information is available in the
mailing list of the project page.

For detailed info, follow this link: