[Savannah-hackers] [support #103579] Please create a mailing list for li

From: Sylvain Beucler
Date: Wed, 17 Nov 2004 23:40:24 -0500

This mail is an automated notification from the support tracker
 of the project: Savannah Administration.

[support #103579] Latest Modifications:

Changes by:
                Sylvain Beucler <address@hidden>
                jeu 18.11.2004 at 04:26 (Europe/Paris)

            What     | Removed                   | Added
          Resolution | None                      | Done
              Status | Open                      | Closed

Done :)

[support #103579] Full Item Snapshot:

Project: Savannah Administration
Submitted by: Alexander Taler
On: mer 17.11.2004 at 13:06

Category:  Project mailing lists

Original Submission:  Hi, I'd like a mailing list for development discussions
for the new libcvs-spec project.  I'm not sure of the naming conventions for
mailing lists, but I'd like the name to be "dev", plus whatever else you would
normally add.  Thanks.

Follow-up Comments