Re: [Savannah-hackers] submission of Banshee Logfile Monitoring - savann

From: Alaska Subedi
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] submission of Banshee Logfile Monitoring - savannah.gnu.org
Date: Thu, 18 Nov 2004 01:21:00 -0500

Dariush Pietrzak wrote:
I am waiting for an answer from you.

sorry, my inbox got swamped and I inadvertly marked your mail as 'done'.
 Fixed distribution should be available at
http://forumakad.pl/~eyck/Projects/banshee/

Hi,

Could you put copyright and licence-to-copy notices in the files
banshee.exp, w, ww, banshee.cfg and other non-trivial files (files
longer than 10 lines) as you have done in the file banshee in the top
directory. This also applies to the files that you have created in the
debian subdirectory.

Please address this issue and send me an updated tarball. Then I will
approve your project as non-GNU.

Please note that for your program to be approved as GNU, it should
be accepted by the GNU evaluation team. When you fix the issues cited
above, I will set the type of this project to non-GNU and forward it to
the GNU evaluation team for review. Until your project is approved by
the GNU evaluation team, it will reside in savannah.nongnu.org. In order
to evaluate your project as a GNU package,  the GNU evaluation team
needs a clear description of the design and plans for
the whole package, and preferably part of the code. If you wish to
elaborate on the project description, you should send it to
address@hidden after your project is accepted as non-GNU.

Regards,
Alaska Subedi

regards, Eyck