Re: [Savannah-hackers] submission of hybrid - savannah.nongnu.org

From: Alaska Subedi
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] submission of hybrid - savannah.nongnu.org
Date: Thu, 18 Nov 2004 21:08:50 -0500

I am waiting for an answer from you.

If within one week I still do not get a reply, I will remove your
project. You will still be able to register it again once you have the
time to deal with the registration issues.

Regards,

Alaska Subedi

Alaska Subedi wrote:

address@hidden writes:
> > > Alexandre Cecchi <address@hidden> described the package as follows:
 > License: mbsd
> Other License: > Package: hybrid
 > System name: hybrid
 > Type: non-GNU
> > Description: > My project will be a full Python IRC bot, with a modular plugin architecture. > Modules already written can be fount at: http://extr4.free.fr/hybrid-testing.tar.gz > > > Other Software Required: > > > Other Comments: >
The two files in ../hybrid/others/ directory lack proper notices. The
@author, @license, __author__ and __license__ are not standard. Please
add appropriate notices at the top of the file. Those two files are
licensed under Python license. A copy of the license should be
included in the source files. The license may be included in the
tarball and be pointed to it from those two files.

Please address this issue and reply this email with the updated
tarball.

Thanks,

Alaska Subedi