[Savannah-hackers] [support #103561] complaint about message-id header

From: Sylvain Beucler
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] [support #103561] complaint about message-id header
Date: Sat, 20 Nov 2004 03:56:27 -0500

This mail is an automated notification from the support tracker
 of the project: Savannah Administration.

[support #103561] Latest Modifications:

Changes by:
                Sylvain Beucler <address@hidden>
'Date:
                sam 20.11.2004 at 08:49 (Europe/Paris)

            What     | Removed                   | Added
              Status | Open                      | Closed

[support #103561] Full Item Snapshot:

Project: Savannah Administration
Submitted by: Brian Gough
On: jeu 11.11.2004 at 15:39