[Savannah-hackers] [support #103592] Bugs with "Privacy=Private" are sti

From: James Youngman
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] [support #103592] Bugs with "Privacy=Private" are still sent to the global notification list
Date: Sun, 21 Nov 2004 12:17:50 -0500

This mail is an automated notification from the support tracker
 of the project: Savannah Administration.

[support #103592] Full Item Snapshot:

Project: Savannah Administration
Submitted by: James Youngman
On: Sun 11/21/2004 at 17:05

Category:  Savannah website

list

Original Submission:  The findutils project is currently set up in such a way
that changes to bugs, support requests, and so forth are sent to
<address@hidden>, as this is the global notification address.

However, I opened a new security bug (bug #11076) marked "Private" and the
notification still went to the mailing list.  That was unfortunate but I
suspected that it might happen.

Is there any possiblility that global notifications might be changed in some
way to allow the privacy status of the bug to be hoboured?

For detailed info, follow this link:
<http://savannah.gnu.org/support/?func=detailitem&item_id=103592>

  Message sent via/by Savannah
  http://savannah.gnu.org/