[Savannah-hackers] Re: Fw: [Savannah] blackbox want to be a GNU package

From: asubedi
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] Re: Fw: [Savannah] blackbox want to be a GNU package
Date: Sun, 21 Nov 2004 18:42:35 -0500

On Fri, 2004-11-19 at 09:28 +0100, address@hidden wrote:

> Alaska,
>
> I have received your approval email. Soon after I received the
> following email from address@hidden
> It seems that a specific approval is required by me, but I am not
> sure. The listed url is nonfunctional (it takes me to a page with an
> insufficient group access error).
> If this is an information email, I think it should have been sent to
> me in cc.
>
> Please let me know if I have to do something at this point or simply
> wait for approval.

That notification was mainly sent to the GNU Evaluation team. Sorry for
the confusion. The submission process for the blacbox is complete.
The webpage for your project is at
http://savannah.nongnu.org/projects/blackbox

The GNU evaluation team should contact you if they need more information
about your package.

> If you agree, when the submission process for blackbox is complete, I
> would like to write a quick tutorial for first-timer package
> submitters, with the steps that have to be performed. I think a quick
> guide could be useful. I think will need some help in reviewing it.

Yes, that could be really useful :). We could put that tutorial
somewhere in the site. I/we will certainly help in reviewing it.

Thanks,

Alaska Subedi