Re: [Savannah-hackers] submission of B23cms - savannah.nongnu.org

From: Sylvain Beucler
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] submission of B23cms - savannah.nongnu.org
Date: Mon, 22 Nov 2004 23:46:43 +0100

Hi,

There are remainging some issues to fix.

First, please remove the gifs from img/temas

Then, the copyright notice you used does not meet the standard: check
http://www.gnu.org/prep/maintain/html_node/Copyright-Notices.html
Mainly, it lacks the (C).

As described in the same document, you need to add a copyright notice
to each file of more than 10 lines. However, this need not be the GNU
GPL (it has to be GNU GPL-compatible to be hosted at Savannah,
though). Check
http://www.gnu.org/prep/maintain/html_node/License-Notices.html , that
describes how to apply an all-permissive license notice to small
files.

So please check that each file carries a copyright notice and a
license notice, and send me an updated tarball.

Sylvain