Re: [Savannah-hackers] submission of BitBake build tool - savannah.nongn

From: Jonathan Gonzalez V.
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] submission of BitBake build tool - savannah.nongnu.org
Date: Thu, 25 Nov 2004 11:21:20 -0300

address@hidden writes:

Hi Chris Larson,

Can you give me a list of all the projects dependencies and the
language programming you will use?

On the other hand, can you send me the source code project to my email
account (address@hidden)? I wish to review your source code,
even if it is not functional, to catch potential legal issues early.

For example, to release your program properly under the GPL you must
include a copyright notice and permission-to-copy statements at
the beginning of every file of source code.  This is explained in
http://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl-howto.html.  Our review would help catch
potential omissions such as these.