Re: [Savannah-hackers] submission of Nimiq -

From: Jonathan Gonzalez V.
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] submission of Nimiq -
Date: Mon, 29 Nov 2004 08:54:06 -0300

lexi <address@hidden> writes:

Hi Alex Doh,

First at all thanks for you understanding.

Yes, the "Copyright License" is the the paragraph at the beginning of
 the file, and the "Notices License" is the text following the
 "Copyright License". If you have some doubts about how to use and
 apply the Copyright and Notices License, consider to read these URLs: