[Savannah-hackers] ASSISTANCE

From: david sanko
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] ASSISTANCE
Date: Mon, 29 Nov 2004 18:21:34 +0100 (CET)

David Sanko & Family
Rte 34B Gueye F,Pikine Dakar

Dear partner/friend,

I know it is quite unusual for people to meet each other this way and have full trust and confidence at once, but all things been equal I am in need of help, as such request for your assistance.My name is David Sanko, a Liberian national now residing here in
Dakar,Senegal for the past few week as a refugee.My father was working under the ministry of land,mines and Energy,he was in charge of export of diamonds in the southern region of the country for many years now.Unfortunately,last year he was attacked by a rebel group and later died in hospital as a result of injury he sustained. Before his untimely death, he disclosed to me about some money he deposited with a fiduciary company here in Dakar for safe
keeping.The deposit was made in my name as the beneficiary to this money and all this information was revealed to me by my father in the hospital before his death.

The sole purpose of my writing now is to seek your assistance in retrieving the deposit from the fiduciary company and arrange on how to transfer the money into a safe account where it could be used for future investments.Due to my position here i cannot be
able to freely carry out this processes as a refugee this is why i contacted you to act on my behalf under a mutual agreement/trust that you will not betray me at last. The total value of the deposit
is US$12,500,000.00($12.5M)and we have agreed to compensate with 25% of the amount for your kind assistance to ensure sucess in this project.

Please the confidentiality of this transaction is of great importance
to protect my interest as you can understand my position here. This proposal and it's content should please, be limited to both parties (you and I).

Your acceptance or otherwise of this proposal should please be communicated through this Email address only.Please call me on phone for confirmation on receipt of this letter(+221-578 84 48) and remember to include your direct contact phone and fax numbers for easy communication.

Yours Sincerely,

David Sanko

Créez votre Yahoo! Mail

Le nouveau Yahoo! Messenger est arrivé ! Créez vos avatars, envoyez des audiofuns et découvrez toutes les autres nouveautés. Téléchargez GRATUITEMENT ici !