Re: [Savannah-hackers] submission of ShaktiKendra - savannah.nongnu.org

From: Jonathan Gonzalez V.
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] submission of ShaktiKendra - savannah.nongnu.org
Date: Thu, 02 Dec 2004 12:24:33 -0300

address@hidden writes:

Hi Kushal Kumar Shah,

The source code that you send us, have the Copyright Notices and the
License Notices missing in all files. Keep in mind that any file with
more than 10 lines should carry on a Copyright and License Notices. To
avoid doubts about this you can read the GNU GPL Howto:

    http://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl-howto.html

If you still having some doubts about the Copyright Notices and the
License Notices you can read these URLs:

    http://www.gnu.org/prep/maintain/html_node/Copyright-Notices.html
    http://www.gnu.org/prep/maintain/html_node/License-Notices.html

On the other hand, we do not accept mirroring in Savannah, then to be
approved you have to delete this project in SourceForge.net.

With these changes we can approve your project at Savannah. I'll wait
your updated tarball.